Burst / Ripped Stitching, Fabric and Zips
Do you have burst / ripped stitching or fabric on your sofa or chair seat cushions, or on the arms or seat backs? We can fix ripped seams on both fabric and leather armchairs and sofas, and can suggest the best solution if you have ripped fabric panels elsewhere. And ALL of our repairs come with a 12-month guarantee!
We are able to carry out the following sewing and fabric repairs:
- Hand-sewing damaged leather and fabric upholstery using traditional techniques
- Sewing machine repairs on leather and fabric using our specialist industrial machines
- Repairing or replacing a Broken Zip in a fabric or leather cushion cover
- Replacing burst and torn panels in cushions, arms & frames with new fabric or leather
- Applying specialist fabric glues to stop fabric and seams from fraying
We offer a FREE collection and delivery service in Edinburgh and throughout the Lothians, at a time that suits you. If you’re unsure what the problem might be on your chair or sofa, Contact Us Now and we can diagnose the problem and give you a no obligation written estimate of the costs involved to fix it. If we can’t fix it, it won’t cost you a penny!
We can use our 35+ years experience as upholsterers, and our array of specialist tools to solve problems that others can’t. An effort to reduce costs by many furniture retailers have led to cheaper, sub-standard materials being used in modern furniture. If you’re having problems with your new chairs or sofa / suite from one of the major furniture retailers, Contact Us Now and we can assess where the problem lies whilst suggesting a suitable fix.
Click Here to read some of the recent testimonials from our happy customers.